UW-ELAST’s policy is to produce and market polyurethane and polymer products and services of such quality that they fully satisfy, and preferably exceed, the requirements and expectations of customers and other stakeholders.
The quality of our products and services shall be correct (i.e. as agreed) and consistent.
All our operations (internal and external alike) and products are to be regarded as expressions of our quality. Our quality initiatives shall be constantly examined and any improvements that can be regarded as justified shall be implemented. This is critical for our competitiveness and profitability. It is also a condition for our survival and continued excellence.
Quality, in its widest sense, is thus the responsibility of every employee.
The combination of well-trained and enthusiastic personnel plus well-developed quality management ensures the right quality at the lowest cost. This also provides the right conditions for the profitability and competitiveness of ourselves and of our customers.
Our quality system shall satisfy the requirements of SS-EN ISO 9001.
Our quality system is SS-EN ISO 9001.
UW-ELAST´s policy is that, in our operations, we should seek to have the least possible negative impact on the environment.
As regards all our external and internal undertakings and operations, the following apply:
- Our use of energy and raw materials shall be efficient.
- Our handling of chemicals is wide-ranging and shall be characterised by great expertise and care for both the internal and the external environment.
- Waste from our operations shall be minimised and any waste that does arise shall be handled in an environmentally favourable way.
- As regards methodology and application, our environmental initiatives shall be continuously improved and thereby result in the prevention of pollution.
- We shall comply with the relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements that apply to us.
- The environmental information we provide to employees, the public, customers, suppliers and regulatory bodies shall be clear and professional.
A proactive and positive attitude to relevant environmental issues is thus the responsibility of every employee.
The combination of well-trained and enthusiastic personnel plus well-developed environmental management ensures that we honour the above undertakings, thereby also providing the right conditions for the profitability and competitiveness of ourselves and of our customers.
Our environmental management system shall satisfy the requirements of SS-EN ISO 14001.
Our environmental management system is SS-EN ISO 14001.